Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dear Santa

I wrote a letter to Santa.

On behalf of all iPhone and iPod users, I asked for a Hulu app.

What do you think?  Will we ever see anything like that?

It's amazing how little Youtube has progressed since Google took the helm.  Supposedly, they've found a way to monetize it but it's nothing like Hulu where it actually has TV and movies.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching user generated videos.  Often.

What I can't find on iTunes, I can sometimes find on Netflix or Hulu.  So, I would be great to have apps for these two great services.

With Android phones supporting Flash on the horizon, I think there's a possibility that it might even allow us to watch Hulu and native Youtube videos right on the Webkit browsers.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...