Tuesday, August 11, 2009

GPush: Still Working On It

Yesterday, I spoke about GPush, an iPhone app that let's the user know when he or she has new mail from the gmail account, and how it can serve to help point Google work around the lockout by Google and Apple.

Then at the end, when I tried to buy it, it was not available.  I had assumed that the app may have been censored or pulled.  

Well, good news.  The app isn't in the store yet.  However, the developer, Tiverias, pointed it out on their Twitter feed that they're still working on it.  Apparently, it was not quite ready yet.

But hopefully, they'll get it out to us soon enough.  If you like to be kept up to date, you can follow their feed here at Twitter.

Can't wait!

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...