Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2011 Macbook Air: Processor Upgraded, Max RAM and Battery Remains the Same

Here is the spec page for the new Macbook Air, the new heir to the Macbook and all that is cool about Apple design, ergonomics, and lightness.

Specifically, I was concentrating on two things.  Memory and battery life. For either the 11" or the 13" model, the maximum of allowable memory is still at 4 GB while the battery life remains the same - 5 hours for the 11" and 7 hours for the 13".

Until one or both of those specs improve, I think my refub late-2010  Macbook Air from last year stands out pretty well.

I know that the processor has been given a great upgrade.  For someone who uses his MBA, to hack out writing, I won't be too jealous of proud owners of these 2011 Macbook Airs.  Well, maybe just a bit.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...