Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Asked about WSJ Report Of Board Looking At HIs Replacement, Steve Jobs said...

"Hogwash".  To be more exactly, Daring Fireball reportedly said Steve Jobs answered "I think it's hogwash" when asked about a WSJ report that Apple's board was looking to replacement.

I agree.  Apple isn't a company that you think will look for a new leader given the condition Steve Jobs is in without already having something planned.  In fact, given the lack of any kind of actual evidence that Apple had before looked for a replacement for Steve Jobs, is looking for someone to replace Steve Jobs, or has plans to start looking for a replacement for Steve Jobs, the answer is obvious.

It's someone from within Apple.  My money's on Tim Cook.  


No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...