Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beginner Tips On Recording Video With Mobile Devices - Stability and Editing

Hundreds of housands of people join the rank of becoming mobile warriors by activating a various of mobile devices - Blackberries, Androids, and iPhones.  And they're treated with 720p video capture and some very decent camera for still shots.  But it's the video that is become more and more popular each day.

iSmashPhone has some simple tips for beginners on capturing video. Head over for a read.  they provide some common sense tips that we sometimes don't think about all that much if we are in the middle of trying to capture a moment.

Stability, stability, stability.  That is key for anyone trying to capture video or take a still shot.  I'm notorious for making people feel ill after looking at my video.  But I'm working on making better video.

Also on editing, you might want to consider spending a few bucks (I wouldn't pay for more than $5 - iMovie for the iPhone is $5) and do some quick edits.  Seriously, raw footages are sooo 2000s.  These days, you'll want to be able to jazz your video up with your own music, some scene changes, and even themes.  




No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...