Monday, July 18, 2011

CNN To Stream live to iPhone and iPad If You're A Subscriber Already

Though not as excited as I was when I first ready Cult of Mac's headline, that CNN is streaming live to iOS devices is still a good thing.  Since I'm not a subscriber to any cable, digital, or satellite TV, I am unable to take advantage of this service.  

There was a time when MSNBC and Fox News first started their cable news networks (before they both went off the deep end with trash), they streamed content on the Web as well.  But to be able to stuff from CNN, which isn't as bad as its competitors, would be a plus for those on the go.  

And let's face it, they've got the best election coverage of any news networks and people go to them for all the breaking events.  

Again, it's too bad I won't be able to take advantage of it.  If CNN offers some sort of a month deal that allows people who don't subscribe to paid TV access, that could be a great revenue stream for the cable news network.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...