Friday, July 29, 2011

Google Improves Tablet Search - Looks Really Nice, Especially Pic Layout

Google continues to do great work on the search front. And while it's debatable how some of their UI looks and feel, at least with search, they're doing pretty nice by me.

They've made the UI better for tablet by way of adding and move search buttons and drop-down menus for easier access.


On top of that, this is my favorite part. The image results layout has imrpoved with bigger previews so you know exactly what you're looking at. Continuous scrolling is nice and faster load time.



It may not seem like much but with tablets fast becoming mainstream devices for consuming media and text, it makes sense for Google to make it easier for us early adopters to latch on. Bing, your move.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...