Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lion Installation Fiasco; Cannot Wait For iCloud And Hopefully, iTunes Match Support For Video

I can't wait for iTunes Match.  And you know what?  I can't wait for video that I buy from Apple for the same treatment.  

Over the weekend, I attempted to install OS X Lion on my 2008 Unibody Macbook.  Earlier, the attempt to install Lion on my late-2010 11" Macbook Air went through without a hiccup.  No so with the MB.  In fact, it tells me that the HD is locked and I'm was not able to get beyond that point.

I've done some searches through the forums online but no one seems to have the solution I needed.  While I did back up the most important personal files through Time Machine, there was one problem.  A lot of my latest videos from iTunes were not backed up. 
 
I KNOW that this is my fault but I just wasn't thinking at the moment.  

Hence, I can't wait for iCloud and iTunes Match fast enough.  And I can't wait until iTM has video support as well.  In light of the rumors that Apple is doing its due-diligence on a potential Hulu buyout, iTM may not happen.  However, the likelihood of Apple buying Hulu is nil.  So I think iTM support for video is more likely to happen.  

Oh, my Walking Dead and newly downloaded Harry Potter movies…

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...