Tuesday, August 23, 2011

13" Macbook Air - Demand Very High, You May Need To Play A Premium

We knew that the iPhone and iPad are very popular devices and generally sell out for weeks or months. That’s what we are used to.  But a special model of Macbook selling out? That’s really something special.


The 13” Macbook Air is difficult to find at resellers.  And the situation has gotten so bad that some retailers have added a premium on top of the retail price.

However, Apple seems to be okay with as far as their own supplies are concerned.  I am not surprised by this.  A company favoring its own retail chains?  Shocker.

No matter how you see it, it’s fantastic news for Apple and Mac fans.

Source:  TUAW.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...