Friday, August 26, 2011

99 Cent Rentals Gone From iTunes - What's Next?

As you may well know by now, the ill-advised 99-cent scheme that Apple created from about a year ago is now gone.  Good thing too.  I've never rented a show.  It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

People either want to watch their TV shows for free or to buy the whole collection for a set price.

So, what's next?  This is like red meat for me since I love speculating about this.  And with the next Apple even less than a month away, one such as myself can only hope that something else has been in the works to replace this.

Subscription video like Hulu or Netflix?

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...