Saturday, August 13, 2011

Babysitting Apps

We are in the 21th Century. So I can ask this without strange stares. Are there apps for babysitters?

Now, I am not talking about apps to entertain children directly. I've got those. Alphabet apps and games. I also have Netflix should the need arise.

What I am talking about are babysitting or parenting apps that provide useful tips or instructions.

For instance, how to put a twenty-month old to sleep. What to do when there are two of them and they each want to do different things or run odd in different directions.

I haven't checked the app stores yet. I thought of this because I am watching my nephews. Love the little guys but I can't help wonder if I do a better job.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...