Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mobile: Apple Lost Another iPhone Prototype - Two Years In A Row

No.  Your eyes have no deceived you.  Apple has indeed lost another iPhone, an unreleased prototype. And what makes this that much more bizarre is that it also happened in a bar.

I've gotta say.  I don't know why people need to drink to unwind or have fun but I get whoever lost it probably was drunk and I hope he or she loses the job over this.  

According to CNet, this happened in late July in SF.  It doesn't sound like Apple has recovered the device.  More to the story if you click over...

Sigh...

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...