Friday, August 19, 2011

Should Apple Buy Web OS From HP? Web OS Ran Faster As Webapp On iPad 2 Than on Touchpad

I don't remember where I read this but before HP finally bought Palm, Apple was reported interested in Palm. If this is true, I wonder if Apple would still be interested in Web OS and its own treasure trove of patents.

Considering that Palm has its own zealots, it would not br a bad idea for Apple to own them as well.

Furthermore, there are multiple reports today that Web OS ran faster on the iPad than on the native Touchpad hardware. And that was running Web OS as a Webapp.

So what do you think? Apple hooking up Web OS to iOS? Oh, man...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Barnes&Noble.com

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...