Monday, August 22, 2011

Tablet: Amazon's Kindle Tablet To Be Called "Kindle Scribe"?

I like it.  I like it a lot.  It looks like after Amazon registered the domain names for kindlescribe.com and Kindlesribes.com, we can expect Amazon to called its Kindle tablet "Kindle Scribe".  

I highly doubt that it could be for anything else.  Now, it is entirely possible that this could be a touch-based e-ink Kindle.  

If this is happening now, we could be weeks away from an unveiling.  Just a couple of months before the iPad was introduced, there was a couple of URLs that Apple bought (admittedly, turned out to be nothing).  

This is very exciting.  Amazon is looking to duplicate Apple's ecosystem with its own assortment of media stores.  It's got books, muisc, and video.  Now, all Amazon needs is an Android-based tablet.  The Kindle Scribe is a rather handsome and respectable name


No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...