Sunday, August 28, 2011

White iPod Touch But May Not Sport Newer Specs


I've said in the past that I don't like rumors but my own speculations seem to conform with the latest chatters on the Internet.  And I've concluded it's safe to say that certain Apple products are on the way.  It is a matter of when, not if.

First, there are now while iPod touch parts in circulation.  And it seem like the new iPod touch, will sport pretty much the same design.  However, there is one difference.  We could see white iPod touch this time around.

I recently cracked the screen on my iPod touch so I reckon I'm in the market for a new one.  However, I have to wonder what the specs will be.  I'm looking for better battery life above all else.  Consider just how think the touches are.  Oh, Apple, if you make one as think as the iPhone but add all the extra space with battery...I know that's wishful think.

As for other specs, Appleinsider has pointed out something important.  Supplies of iOS devices are still in great demand and we are probably looking at iPhone 5 constraints with such a late release (and being so close to Christmas).  Key supplies could be used for the iPhone and iPad instead of the lower margin iPod touch.

But  a new end white iPod touch would be very enticing to a whole lot of folks.

Source:  Appleinsider.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...