Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New iPad Keyboard With Twist: Elevated Keys (With Video)

I'm gonna become a sponsor as soon as I get home (forgot my wallet).  This new concept keyboard for the iPad is like none other we've seen.  First it's thin enough.  But more than that, it has a flat surface and the keys emerge when you press a button and they elevate from the surface.

It's called the Levitatr, a Bluetooth keyboard, again that has a smooth surface. And the keys only surface if you press a designated button.

If you're interested, you can go to their Kickstarter page to sign up for one.

You've got to see the video to understand what I'm talking about.



What do you think?  It's gimmicky enough that I think I want one.

Source: GigaOM.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...