Friday, September 9, 2011

Sprint Says No Vacation For iPhone Launch Between September 30th through October 15th

The title said it all.  And we've known for weeks that Sprint will be carry the iPhone.  All that remains is whether T-Mobile will be joining the party or not.  And it's kind of late in the game to not hear anything about that.

Sprint also will not be getting rid of their unlimited data plans just because the iPhones will soon be taxing its wireless system.  There is no one else who will be able to offer the same deal as Sprint in this respect.

I think they'll begin to turn things around.

Source:  MacDailyNews.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...