Thursday, March 22, 2012

Power of Brand Promise In Today’s Mobile and Social Centric Market


I was at a branding forum last night.  Just branding in general.  The talk was hosted by a branding expert, Sasha Strauss of Innovation Protocol, in Pasadena, California.  It was a very informative night and what I took away from it was what he said at the very beginning.  He mentioned “brand promise”.  And because in an era where mobile tech dominates the consumer market, Apple and Google were top mentions as we as social media forums like Facebook and Twitter.

Brand.  Mobile. Social.

It’s about access, connection, and instant gratification.  I’ll have more to say about this because I think we’re living a revolution that spans a whole generation.  If there is a podcast of the event, I’ll provide a link.

1 comment:

raytrigg15 said...

The social media institution has really dominated the world in terms of connecting people and especially in business transactions. It has allowed my businesses to promote their products and services for free. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post. Keep it up!

Ray Trigg
Just click here fortwitter for business

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...