Friday, May 4, 2012

iPad Demo With New Innovating Typing - Looks Like It's Easy To Implement

Source:  iSource

Typing on the iPad can be easy or hectic at times.  I'm general fine with it but as can see in this video, it can improved up.


What do you think?  I like this a lot.  Being able to shift and drag would be an awesome feature.  How likely is Apple to implement this?  I'm not sure.  We've seen this done on regular laptop keyboards and with the mouse.  So, it isn't as if Apple will be implementing something totally new like their copy-cut-paste scheme.

Personally, I've been training myself to do more dictation.  It has saved me a lot of time and, over time, I've gotten a more natural feel for it.  


No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...