Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Apple Should Consider Enterprise Needs In Its iPhone Designs


Appleinsider has a post that Apple has widen its lead over Android in enterprise.  That’s great and all.  However, I wonder if Apple could do even better if it offers an enterprise version of the iPhone.  The reason is that it’s so pretty. And while the iPhone has a first rate design that not even Samsung dare copy, I wonder if it’s too nice.

What do you think?  Can Apple make a form factor that some in enterprise can use and perhaps more durable?

I think it can be done without Apple having to compromise over design.  Perhaps this is why many rumors in the Web being circulated are about Apple abandoning the glass back in favor of an unibody design.

Or if Apple doesn't go this route, it should at least consider enterprise users when designing future iPhones and other iOS devices.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...