Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Engadget: iPhone 5 Hands-On


Should I or should I not?  How about you?

There is nothing surprising here.  Bigger screen is a plus but I don't see anything here that could entice iPhone 4S users to upgrade.  Definitely the iPhone, iPhone 3, and iPhone 3GS folks should give this a shot.  Maybe some iPhone 4 owners as well.

Personally, I'm on the fence on this one.  I'm waiting for more news to come out before I decide.  that's just my personal opinion.  The iPhone 5 is a great phone by any measure.  Maybe even the best with the Galaxy S III a close second.

  

Does the above video convince you or not?  

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...