Friday, September 21, 2012

iPhone 5 Drop Test - Very Good

Source:  Cult of Mac.

I am less than 65 minutes from when I should be getting my iPhone 5 delivered by me by UPS.

Meanwhile, it's good to know that the new iPhone should be able to withstand my clumsiness better than the iPhone 4 or the 4S.

Here is a video of a test from iFixYouri. Each time you see it drop, your heart (in mine in this case) skips a beat.  Not too shabby.


Meanwhile, another site, Android Authority, did their own test. You'd think that because it's an Android-centric website that the Galaxy S III should destroy the iPhone 5 in any kind of best.  Maybe but not their own drop test.


As you can see, the iPhone came out ahead.  Try to see how Samsung would advertise their way through that.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...