Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mobile: Pay Attention When You're Walking While Using Your Smartphone. You Might Get Bitten by Snakes


I admit it.  I am guilty at times for cross the road without properly looking for traffic that might splatter me all over the road.  I mean I do look before I cross but I really ought to pay more attention.  So, there.  I’m guilty of using my smartphone while walking.

It’s not a crime yet.  Not like in some states where if you’re driving and using the phone at the same time, you could get you a ticket from your friendly neighborhood patrol officer.

However, this LA Times story really takes the cake.  A teen trying to find a signal for his cell walks right into a rattlesnake nest and gets bit multiple times.


Ouch.

I do pay attention to the occasional poop that people’s dogs leave behind.  But I guess I now have to look out for snakes.

This blows…but what are the chances I’ll be in the wilderness, not wearing boots, looking for cell signals.


No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...