Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Apple's iPhone Event: Still Much To Digest

I haven't post anything about Apple's iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C event yesterday.  Sorry, just woke up from sitting through the live-blogs yesterday morning.  Seriously though, it was pretty boring.  Not boring as in the event itself was but the fact that much of what Apple unveiled had been widely leaked through blogs, Weibo, and insiders.

However, that doesn't meant there isn't anything to talk about.  And I'm sure I'll chime in at some point.  I'm going with a 64 GB iPhone 5S.  No way I'm waiting in line for it on the 20th and I doubt I'll find what the right model on the 21st, the opportunity and day I'll have to wait in line for it.

So, I might not be too picky about which carrier (since they should all be unlocked) or color.  I'm leaning towards white/silver model.  But I do want the 64 GB model.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...