Monday, September 9, 2013

Scully On Steve Jobs Firing - Interesting Details But Perhaps Also Revisionistic?

Did I just make up a word worth of being put in a dictionary?  Revisionistic.

That is what I think could be going on with John Scully, the for Pepsi seller of sugared water, who was lured away by Steve Jobs over to Apple and subsequently resulted in Jobs leaving Apple.

Here is more details from Scully himself.

If would be nice of someone could confirm or deny his version of events.  However, Scully's admission of his own lack of understanding of the visionary leadership that Steve Jobs brought is very revealing.  And perhaps up to that point, hardly anyone has ever encountered the kind of leadership that Jobs brought to a company.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...