Monday, September 8, 2014

iPhone 6 Looks Like The Original iPhone with A Better/Bigger Screen And Specs But Half As Thick

We're less than a day from Apple's, what we hope, game-changing media event that will once again propel the company ahead of everyone else in the mobile market and mark 9/9/14 as the true launch date of the wearable computing market.

Having said, that, I'm sure you've been looking the rumors and and pics of the iPhone 6.  And there have been plenty.  However, there is one thing that I noticed about these mock-ups that no one else has mentioned in their observations, tweets, or blogs.

The iPhone 6, whether it's the 4.7" or 5.5" versions, looks like the original iPhone if you stretch it out a big and half its thickness.

I still like the look and feel of the original iPhone.  The weight gave it a premium feel as does the aluminum.  The black front does as well.

While I am still out on whether I'll be upgrading this cycle, I think if I do, I would get the black and gray version.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...