Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Apple Street View

Another van registered to Apple spotted and, this time, it's in the southern part of what I consider to be Southern California, San Diego.

More and more, it's looking like the van is taking pictures and data for Apple's own version of street view like Google Maps.

However, if someone can confirm whether the license plate of this new sighting is different or the same as the van spotted in the Bay Area, that may go a long way in knowing for sure one way or another.

That other speculation is that these are self-driving vehicles. Unlikely.

Source: macdailynews.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...