Monday, April 18, 2016

Macbook Refresh Coming Up - Best Guess is Mid-April [feedly]

Looks like my predictions may be more accurate this time around than "trusted sources" many Apple rumor sites have and whatever Wall Street analysts are using to feed and manipulate Apple's stock.  The Retina Macbook and Macbook Airs could be closer to a refresh than June as many of them expects. 

While a quick check of Apple's website shows up shortage of Macbooks available for sales, retailers, both online and off, are showing dwindling stocks if not outright discontinuations of current models. 

So, if you're in the market for a new Macbook like I am, hold, hold, hold...

More at Macbook Refresh Coming Up - Best Guess is Mid-April at On Apple

Looks like more stores are seeing low stock of the 2015 Macbooks of various lines including the Air and the 12" Retina one.  Good deals can be found on Best Buy while the 12" Macbook is no...

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...