Thursday, September 25, 2008

LifeCast - iPhone App for Blogging

This is the blogging app for Google's Blogger service that I have been waiting for. And guess what? It's free!

From LifeCast


I had hoped that Google would come out with a future version of their Google app with blogging functions (there is not direct way to do it on the Web either). Leave it to third parties seems to be the mantra Google has taken with their Web apps and their first Android phone.

So far, there are two blogging services available for posting with LifeCast. Tumblr and Blogger. I have scanned the comments and there is a demand for for other types of blogging services.

Also there is a beta 1.2 that I hope to participate in. Hopefully, there will be more functions like tagging and picture attachments.

This is what this version can do now:

  • create multiple timelines
  • use with Tumblr and Blogger
  • attach pictures from iPhone library
  • expanded support coming

The best feature? It can easily support multiple blogs within a service. I am able to manage different blogs with Blogger. That certainly makes things a lot easier depending what I want to post to.

Given the dearth of free apps that support Blogger, LifeCast is not the only choice but it sets a high standard for ease of use and easy Ui.

Give it a try and let me know what you think. I am posting from LifeCast now.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...