Sunday, February 28, 2010

iCal Idea: Apple Should Add More Social Features

I started using Momento as a personal and private Twitter.

But what I also started doing is using iCal to document where I've been and what I've done and who was there.

But then I realized it would be great if Apple integrates Twitter and Facebook into the calendar.

Right now, I have to tweet, update Momento and iCal, and deal with Facebook. Since I've got a testy relationship with my Facebook experience, I rather deal with it by other means. For instance, I use Tweetdeck on the iPhone rather than access Facebook directly.

Hence, I thought about iCal.

Futhermore, I think it would be cool for Apple also make the other applications in its iLife suite more sociable.







Posted with altBlogger.

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...