Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Movie: Tron Uprising

What did you think of the second Tron movie?  Well, I thought the ending was lame.  I don't want there to be spoiler for folks so I'm not going to get into it.  However, I did like the new take on the grand scheme of things.  I just don't know if Tron 3, supposedly it's a done deal, will do much better.

However, I'm betting the animated series, Tron Uprising will be pretty awesome.  It'll run on the Disney XD channel starting this June.  I'm pretty excited.  I've cut the cable a long, long time ago so I'm hoping this'll show up on Hulu or something.

Meanwhile, here are the clips of it so far.  The first clip is from Comic-Con.  The second is the first trailer and the third clip is the latest trailer.




Have a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...