Monday, February 1, 2021

iPhone 12 Mini: As Productive As Ever But More Is Possible



There were times this past couple of weeks when I was out and about as I tried to juggle between work and immediately family matters and I was only able to steal a few minutes here and there to work on my side projects, jot down thoughts, and continue my slow but steady  march toward becoming a coder.  With the iPhone 12 mini, I'm able to do all that and come away feeling rather productive and had no issues getting what I needed done. 

Of course, it's not Mac or the iPad. Nor was it the 6.7" iPhone version. Here is a list of what I've been able to do:
  • With a stylus, I was able to come up with a couple of sketches for a project I am working on. 
  • Record a 20 min recording that i will edit later for a podcast. 
  • Average out about 400-600 words a day for blogs and other writing. 
  • Took some photos and edit them for uploading to a site that lets me sell photos. 
  • Practice come codes. Wasn't able to run them till later but
  • Mind-mapped and plotted out an online store I'm trying to start with my wife. 
And I am writing this post using the mini. Writing a few hundred words on the mini is easy. I have yet to writing anything close to, say, a chapter length article. It can be done. I once read that a woman write an entire book on a cellular phone using only the numeric pad. 

I am kinda scatter-brained but if I work at it, I think can become even more productive with just the iPhone mini. I think I am only scratching the surface of the potential of Apple's smallest Face ID era iPhone. And I am sure smarter and more creative people than I am have done much more with less. 

No comments:

MacBook Air M2 - I Love It And Any Laptop You Get Will Always Be Right For the Time

The 2016 MacBook sitting off to the side still has some value as I gleefully starting using my MacBook Air M2 that I got for a decent price ...